Some soy sauces are made in just a few days. Not Kikkoman. Kikkoman Soy Sauce is traditionally brewed and aged for full flavor from water, wheat, soybeans and salt. Its complex flavor, delicate aroma and appealing reddish-brown color complement and intensify the natural flavor, aroma and color of foods without masking or overpowering. That's a claim non-brewed soy sauces just can't make.
- Versatile: Adds depth and appetite appeal to all kinds of menu items–Asian and beyond.
- Authentic: Made in the U.S. to exacting quality standards using a centuries-old fermentation process.
- Convenient: Wide range of packaging, from packets to 5-gallon cubepacks.
- Brand Power: As a tabletop or take out condiment, helps build your quality image.
- All-Purpose Seasoning: Sauces, stocks, casseroles and hearty soups.
- Marinade: Meats, poultry, seafood and vegetables.
- Basting Sauce: Roasted meats, poultry and vegetables.
- Flavor Enhancer: Actually wakes up the flavor of other ingredients.
- Condiments: Ideal for tabletops or condiment bars.
- Asian Accent: Adds authentic flavor to popular Asian-style items.
WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT, SODIUM BENZOATE; LESS THAN 1/10 OF 1% AS A PRESERVATIVE.