Gluten-Free Tamari Soy Sauce
Kikkoman Gluten-Free Tamari Soy Sauce is traditionally brewed from just 4 ingredients – water, soybeans, rice and salt. This preservative-free soy sauce replaces wheat with rice, creating rich brewed notes and a complex pleasing aroma. Through the natural brewing process, Kikkoman Gluten-Free Tamari Soy Sauce develops a mellow flavor that enhances umami and blends seamlessly with other ingredients, without masking or overpowering them.
- Gluten-Free: Certified gluten-free by the Gluten Intolerance Group of North America (GIG).
- Versatile: Enables chefs to offer a wider range of Asian and global menu items to customers with gluten-restricted diets.
- Use as a dip, sauce, dressing, tabletop condiment or ingredient in cooking – wherever you would use Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
- Low In Calories; Zero Fat: Ideal for lighter, healthful sauces and gluten-free menu items.
- Cooking Ingredients: Use as you would Kikkoman Soy Sauce to season stirfries, soups, stews, entrées, appetizers and grilled foods, during or after cooking.
- Asian Condiment: Offer with sushi, sashimi and popular Asian finger foods, like spring rolls and dumplings, or serve with Asian noodles and soups, such as pho and ramen.
- Sauces and Dressings: Add to dipping sauces for fries, wings, shrimp and more. Or add to mayonnaise or ranch dressing to create signature sandwich sauces, spreads and dressings.
- Marinade: Add to marinades for grilled or roasted meat, fish, poultry or vegetables.
- Stir-Fries: Use in stir-fries to add depth, flavor and complexity.
WATER, SOYBEANS, SALT, SUGAR.