Sweet Soy Glaze
Sweet-savory flavor combinations never go out of style. Kikkoman has perfected the combination in new Kikkoman Sweet Soy Glaze, a classic Japanese finishing sauce with a lustrous glaze that you can brush on top of all kinds of grilled and fried foods, and that's ideal as a condiment and dipping sauce.
Now, you can enhance the flavor of everything from burgers, steaks and poultry to seafood and veggies with Kikkoman Sweet Soy Glaze. Made with traditionally brewed Kikkoman Soy Sauce and sweet rice wine, it’s pre-thickened so you can brush it onto all kinds of foods, straight from the convenient half-gallon plastic bottle. You’ll get an instant appetizing sheen and a rich, mouthwatering flavor.
- Versatile: Use as a glaze, a condiment or an ingredient in sauces.
- Ready to use: Delicious right from the bottle to save labor, mixing, measuring and cleanup.
- Zero fat: Ideal for lighter, more healthful sauces and menu items. Kikkoman quality: Backed by the reliability and reputation of the world’s leading supplier of Asian sauces and seasonings.
- Convenient: Available in lightweight, easy-pour/easy-store half gallon plastic bottles.
- Umami-rich: Enhances the flavor and depth of other ingredients.
- Made in the USA: Made right here in America, under the strict quality control of GMP/HACCP programs, so you can count on safety and reliability with every order.
- No MSG added: Boosts flavor without the addition of MSG.
- Glaze: Brush on meat, seafood, poultry or vegetables right from the bottle — after cooking, or during the final minutes of grilling, baking or broiling.
- Table sauce: Serve as a tabletop condiment for sushi, teriyaki, burgers, sandwiches and more.
- Dipping sauce: Serve with crispy-fried finger foods breaded with Kikkoman Panko, such as prawns or chicken nuggets. Noodles and rice: Drizzle over noodle or rice bowls.
- Stir-fry sauce: Use as a finishing ingredient for stir-fries to add sweet-savory flavor and attractive, thick sauce consistency.
- Asian BBQ: Use right from the bottle as barbecue sauce for ribs, chicken and steak.
- Braising sauce: Add to simmered stews, soups, curries and braises to boost flavor, depth and complexity.
HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, SOY SAUCE (WATER, SOYBEANS, WHEAT, SALT, ALCOHOL), MODIFIED CORN STARCH, WATER, CARAMEL COLOR, SALT, LESS THAN 0.1% POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENSOATE AS PRESERVATIVES.