Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
Sriracha, once found only in Thai and Vietnamese restaurants and groceries, has come into its own as one of the hottest condiments in foodservice.
Perfect as a table sauce, it’s also an ultra-versatile cooking ingredient and finishing accent that adds a splash of bright fresh-chili flavor and color to any dish—from Asian to Latin, Mediterranean and mainstream American.
Kikkoman Sriracha Sauce is made in the USA and pasteurized to ensure safety. And because it’s from Kikkoman, the world’s leading manufacturer of traditionally brewed soy sauce and other premium Asian products, you can count on consistent quality, flavor and availability, case after case, order after order. Want to fire up a little excitement on your menu? Give Kikkoman Sriracha Sauce a try.
- Cooking Ingredient: Use as you would hot sauce, chilies or cayenne to season stir-fries, soups, stews, entrées, appetizers, pizza and grilled foods, during or after cooking.
- Finishing Sauce: Drizzle on fried foods, sandwiches, eggs, steaks, chicken, seafood and more as a colorful, spicy garnishing accent.
- Asian Condiment: Offer Kikkoman Sriracha Sauce with popular Asian finger foods, like spring rolls and dumplings, or serve it with Asian noodles and soups, such as pho and ramen.
- Table Sauce: Serve as a tabletop condiment—an alternative to ordinary hot sauce that adds a fiery flavor kick to virtually any cuisine or menu item.
- Sauces and Dressings: Add to dipping sauces for fries, burgers, wings, shrimp and more. Or use as a base to create signature sandwich sauces, spreads and dressings.
- Signature Cocktails: Add to Bloody Marys, Micheladas and other spicy drinks.
CHILI PEPPER, VINEGAR, GARLIC, SUGAR, SALT, WATER, NATURAL FLAVORS, XANTHAN GUM, LESS THAN 0.1% POTASSIUM SORBATE AND SODIUM BENZOATE AS PRESERVATIVES.