Plum Sauce, sometimes called "Duck Sauce," is a sweet and tangy condiment with the lively flavors of plums and ginger. It's often served as an accompaniment to fried wontons and other appetizers. Plum Sauce pairs perfectly with duck, roasted pork and spareribs, and can be served as a dipping sauce or used as a base to create signature sauces, dips, spreads and marinades.
- Authentic and Consistent: Count on authentic flavor, consistent performance and Kikkoman quality every time.
- Versatile: Use both back- and front-of-house as a cooking sauce and condiment.
- Convenient: Ready to use straight from the easy-pour plastic bottle.
- Dipping Sauce: Use right from the bottle as a dipping sauce for finger foods and fried appetizers, such as wontons, prawns and egg rolls.
- Marinades and Glazes: Adds flavor, color and an attractive sheen to marinades and glazes for grilled meat, poultry, vegetables and seafood.
- Entrées: Adds sweet-savory appeal to stir-fries, noodles and rice bowls. Dressings and Sauces: Use as a base for dressings or to enhance the flavor of entrée sauces.
SUGAR, WATER, PLUM PUREE, VINEGAR, GINGER, SALT, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, FERMENTED WHEAT PROTEIN, CITRIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM.