Less Sodium Soy Sauce
Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce is perfect for today's lighter tastes and health-conscious patrons. It is made from our traditionally brewed soy sauce, but with 37% less sodium, so you'll find it has plenty of rich, mellow flavor. Use it in any recipe that calls for regular soy sauce. Its clean, delicate flavor makes it ideal in more subtly seasoned preparations and dishes, such as dressings and sauces. And as a front-of-house condiment, its familiar green cap shows patrons you care about offering high-quality reduced-sodium options.
- Lower Sodium: 37% less sodium than regular Kikkoman Soy Sauce, with plenty of rich, traditionally brewed flavor.
- Naturally Brewed: Salt is extracted after brewing, so you get the naturally rich flavor, aroma and visual appeal of regular Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
- Brand Power: As a front-of-house or takeout condiment, helps build your quality image.
- Grilling: Brush on fish, seafood, meat or poultry before or during grilling.
- Roasting: Brush on prime rib, lamb or poultry before and during roasting.
- Dressings: Enhance the flavor of just about any salad dressing.
- Ground Meats: Blend into meatloaf, meatballs, burgers, ground turkey or chili.
- Sauces and Gravies: Enrich the flavor of stock-based sauces and gravies; balance the acidity of tomato-based sauces; bring out the earthly flavor of mushroom sauces.
WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE; LESS THAN 1/10 OF 1% AS A PRESERVATIVE.