Kikkoman Sushi Vinegar is made by blending rice vinegar with just the right amount of sugar and salt, so it’s ready to use for making perfect sushi rice. But sushi is just the beginning.
You can use Kikkoman Sushi Vinegar whenever you want a touch of bright acidity with a hint of delicate sweetness, in salad dressings, marinades, stir-fries and sauces. In everything from Asian to Latin, Mediterranean and mainstream American applications, its flavor shines through and its light color won’t alter the appearance of foods.
- Sushi Rice: Use Kikkoman Sushi Vinegar as an all-in-one seasoned vinegar for making sushi rice- just sprinkle over steamed short-grain rice for perfect flavor without mixing and measuring.
- Salad dressings: Make light, fresh-tasting dressings for salads and slaws- especially those made with lettuce, cucumber, cabbage, carrots, radishes and spinach.
- Marinades: Use Kikkoman Sushi Vinegar for flavor and tenderize meat, poultry, or seafood.
- Vegetables: Add zesty flavor to hot or cold vegetable dishes.
- Stir-fries: Add depth to dishes with sweet-savory or tangy sauces, from Kung Pao Prawns to General Tso’s Chicken and Lemon Chicken.
- Flavor accent: Use as an ingredient in cooking and as a finishing touch to balance the flavor of rich ingredients like butter.
- Table or salad bar condiment: Offers patrons a light tangy flavor accent to customize their food.
RICE VINEGAR, WATER, SUGAR, SALT, DILUTED WITH WATER TO 4.1% ACIDITY (41 GRAIN).