Introducing Kikkoman Rice Vinegar, the all-purpose accent for everything from dressings and sauces to pickles and marinades. Whether you are making popular Asian foods or just looking for an easy way to wake up flavor, it is right at home all across your menu. Made from 100% natural U.S.-grown rice, Kikkoman Rice Vinegar has a uniquely delicate sweetness that complements its bright, tart taste. Try it wherever you’d use distilled white vinegar, white wine vinegar, cider vinegar, lemon juice, or lime juice to add a mouthwatering accent that heightens the flavors of other ingredients.
- Dressings: Use as you would any mildflavored vinegar or lemon juice to make vinaigrettes and creamy blended dressings for salads and slaws.
- Sauces: Add bright, tangy flavor to sauces, from hollandaise and mayonnaise to barbecue sauce, sweet-and-sour sauce, salsa verde, chimichurri and more.
- Vegetables: Add zesty flavor to hot or cold vegetable dishes.
- Flavor accent: Adding a splash of acidity to a dish just before serving can often help correct and balance flavors. This
- Marinades: Use in quick marinades for meat, seafood and poultry to add flavor and tenderize.
- Stir-fries: Add depth to dishes with sweet-savory or tangy sauces, from kung pao prawns to lemon chicken.
- Pickling: Ideal for today’s popular quickpickled vegetables.
- Table or salad bar condiment: Give your guests a light, tangy flavor accent to customize their food.
RICE VINEGAR, WATER, DILUTED WITH WATER TO 4.2% ACIDITY (42 GRAIN).