Bright and tangy, original Kikkoman Ponzu Citrus Seasoned Dressing is a versatile sauce that can be used in any cuisine that calls for lemon flavors and a savory mouthfeel. Use Kikkoman Ponzu in a lemony tartar sauce for fish & chips, as a marinade for lemon chicken skewers, in a summery citrus salad dressing or, straight from the bottle, as a dipping sauce for shrimp tempura.
- Dipping Sauce: Serve with sushi, sashimi, potstickers, tempura, fish & chips and finger foods.
- Finishing Sauce: Drizzle on grilled or broiled seafood, meat or poultry.
- Dressing: Use right from the bottle, or add oil to make a quick Asian vinaigrette for salads, cold noodles, tofu and vegetables.
- Flavor Enhancer: Use as you would Kikkoman Soy Sauce in any preparation that calls for extra-tangy flavor, including many Latin dishes.
- Marinade: Add to marinades for grilled poultry or meat.
- Au Jus Alternative: Serve with sliced seared steak or prime rib.
- Traditional Sauce: Use with Japanese specialties like shabu-shabu (hot pot) and tataki (seared, chopped meat or fish).
SOY SAUCE (WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT), WATER, VINEGAR, SUGAR, SALT, BONITO EXTRACT (FISH), LACTIC ACID, LEMON JUICE, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, NATURAL LEMON AND ORANGE FLAVORS WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS, SODIUM BENZOATE: LESS THAN 1/10 OF 1% AS A PRESERVATIVE, SUCCINIC ACID, DISODIUM INOSINATE, DISODIUM GUANYLATE.