Kikkoman Lime Ponzu Citrus Seasoned Dressing adds a kick of lime juice to the umami mouthfeel of soy sauce. Use Kikkoman Lime Ponzu to marinate or finish fajitas or fish tacos, as the finishing touch to guacamole, in an Asian or Latin salad dressing, or mix with mayo and spices to create a delicious, creamy lime dipping sauce for fried foods.
- Dipping Sauce: Serve with sushi, sashimi, potstickers, tempura, fish & chips and finger foods.
- Finishing Sauce: Drizzle on grilled or broiled seafood, meat or poultry.
- Dressing: Use right from the bottle, or add oil to make a quick Asian vinaigrette for salads, cold noodles, tofu and vegetables.
- Flavor Enhancer: Use as you would Kikkoman Soy Sauce in any preparation that calls for extra-tangy flavor, including many Latin dishes.
- Marinade: Add to marinades for grilled poultry or meat.
- Au Jus Alternative: Serve with sliced seared steak or prime rib.
- Traditional Sauce: Use with Japanese specialties like shabu-shabu (hot pot) and tataki (seared, chopped meat or fish).
WATER, SOY SAUCE (WATER, SOYBEANS, WHEAT, SALT, ALCOHOL), VINEGAR, SUGAR, SALT, LIME JUICE CONCENTRATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, YEAST EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE: LESS THAT 1/10 OF 1% AS A PRESERVATIVE.