Thai Style Chili Sauce
Sweet-hot flavor combinations are all the rage, and this colorful Thai-style condiment strikes the perfect balance of fiery Thai chilies and garlic in a sweet and tangy sauce. It's ready to serve as a dipping sauce for grilled foods and appetizers — from satay to crispy eggrolls. And it can be added to dressings, marinades and stir-fries any time you want to add a sweet-spicy kick.
- Authentic and Consistent: Count on authentic flavor, a bright, appetizing appearance, consistent performance and Kikkoman quality-every time.
- Versatile: Use both back-and front-of-house as a condiment, cooking sauce and seasoning.
- Convenient: Ready to use straight from the easy-pour plastic bottle.
- Dipping Sauce: Use right from the bottle as a dipping sauce for satay-style grilled chicken, meat, seafood or vegetables skewers; fried or fresh spring rolls, prawns, and other finger foods.
- Stir-Fries: Adds sweet heat and authentic Southeast Asian flavor to stir-fries.
- Dressings and Sauces: Use as a base for dressings or to enhance the flavor of entrée sauces and marinades.
SUGAR, WATER, CHILI PASTE, GARLIC, VINEGAR, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, SALT, FERMENTED WHEAT PROTEIN, CAYENNE PEPPER, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, CITRIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM.