Made from sake (Japanese rice wine) and other select ingredients, mirin is one of the cornerstones of Japanese cuisine–and a versatile ingredient in Western cooking as well. A sweet, golden syrup, Kikkoman Mirin is the key ingredient in scratch-made teriyaki sauce and is used in dressings, glazes, sauces, soups and stews.
- Authentic: Made with rice wine and other premium ingredients for an authentic flavor.
- Consistent: Count on consistent performance and Kikkoman quality every time.
- Versatile: Use to make teriyaki sauce or glaze, or blend with other ingredients whenever sweet-savory taste with a mild rice-wine flavor and aroma is desired.
- Glazes: Combine with kikkoman Soy Sauce or other savory ingredients to make lustrous, sweet-savory basting glazes for pork, chicken, beef, vegetables or seafood.
- Stir-Fries: Adds richness and an appetizing sheen to stir-fry sauces. Dressings and Sauces: Use as a flavor accent in vinaigrettes, entrée sauces, dipping sauces and marinades.
WATER, DEXTROSE, RICE, CORN SYRUP, SALT.