Hoisin — the classic Asian cooking sauce and condiment made with puréed plums, miso and soy sauce — is as versatile as it is robustly flavorful. As a brush-on basting sauce, it adds sweet-savory flavor and attractive reddish-brown color to grilled or roasted meat, poultry, seafood and vegetables. It's ideal in stir-fries, noodle and rice bowls, sauces and dressings. And as a condiment or dipping sauce, it can be used for everything from traditional Asian-style roasted duck or Mu Shu Pork to wraps, chicken wings and fried appetizers.
- Authentic and Consistent: Made with Kikkoman Soy Sauce, miso and other premium ingredients; count on authentic flavor, consistent performance and Kikkoman quality every time.
- Versatile: Use both back-and front-of-house as a cooking sauce and condiment.
- Convenient: Ready to use straight from the easy-pour plastic bottle.
- Roasting and Grilling: Brush on ribs, pork loin, poultry, seafood and vegetables during roasting, grilling or broiling. Creates a rich amber glaze with a smoky Asian barbecue flavor.
- Condiment: Use as a dipping sauce or drizzle for Asian-inspired wraps, a spread for sandwiches or a table sauce for Chinese roasted duck, mu shu dishes and fried appetizers.
- Stir-Fries: Adds sweet-savory richness and instant Asian flavor to virtually any stir-fry.
- Dressings and Sauces: Use as a flavor accent in vinaigrettes, entrée sauces, dipping sauces and marinades.
SUGAR, WATER, MISO (WATER, SOYBEANS, RICE, SALT), PLUM PUREE, SOY SAUCE (WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT), GARLIC, CARAMEL COLOR, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, FERMENTED WHEAT PROTEIN, VINEGAR, SALT, SPICES, XANTHAN GUM, CITRIC ACID.